Atlanta Young Men's Group
Young Adult Men's Therapy Group (19-29 years old men)
Our therapy group is for young men 19 to 29 years old living in the metro Atlanta area. This experiential group helps young men find support as they work through various issues related to self-identity and self-confidence along with alcohol and drug addictions. We also address male depression, anxiety, recovery, and relationship issues. This supportive and confidential group experience is available to help you overcome your issues and concerns. Speak to us today about group membership requirements.
Our group aims are for you to:
experience a supportive, confidential group of young men
improve your self-image, confidence, and self-esteem
overcome problems that have held you back
heal your inner wounds that cause anger and depression
overcome your addiction to drugs, alcohol, sex, etc.
change patterns of self-sabotage
experience a healthier connection to the tribe
get the life-changing therapeutic coaching that you need to find a healthier and better journey in life
The group facilitator is Dr. Daniel P. David, PhD, LMSW therapist and life coach. He has 25 years experience successfully working with young men from all backgrounds and a wide variety of life situations.
Urban Tribe Connection Group
Turn your life around and get back on track!
Group Topics Interesting to Most Young Men
The following are just a few topics that we talk about and work through in the young men's group, individual therapy, and life-coaching:
1. Who am I? And where am I going?
2. What is my identity?
3. How do I become independent?
4. What do I want to do with my life?
5. How do I overcome my alcohol/drug addiction?
6. Why do I feel I need a relationship with a significant other to make my life better?
7. What does it mean to be a man?
8. How do I deal with my emotions?
9. What is my purpose in life?
10. How can I learn to make friends and navigate social situations while overcoming my anxiety?
11. How do I achieve meaningful success in my life?
12. How do I learn to have confidence in my decisions?
13. Why do I tend to have a lot of chaos going on?
14. Why am I so depressed all the time?
15. Why am I afraid of other's opinions of me?
16. How do I understand my sexuality?
17. How do I relate better to my parents?
18. How do I deal better with peer pressure?
19. How do I pick a career path?
20. What can I do to experience real change?